Custom Dog Wood Jigsaw Puzzle
by Puzzle Lab
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
** Custom orders have a turnaround time of about 2-3 weeks. **
Man's best friend, now in wooden puzzle format! This quirky cut pattern features pieces in the shapes of a dachshund, a paw, a bone, and the word "WOOF."
A chance to turn your favourite dog photo or piece of artwork into a beautiful high-quality custom wooden jigsaw puzzle crafted on Vancouver Island in BC, Canada. Our custom wooden jigsaw puzzles are a super unique way to showcase your images or celebrate a milestone!
Our uniquely shaped pieces have been grown in a digital laboratory with custom computer algorithms, and make for a special and slightly trickier puzzling experience.
Piece Count: approx. 175 | 300
Size: 8” x 10” | 9.5" x 13.5"
Material: UV laminated print on 5-ply wood
- Choose a size for your custom puzzle
- Read our image guidelines below
- Upload your image via the button above
- Make sure you use the crop tool in the image editing popup to lock the aspect ratio to the 8"x10" puzzle size. If your image is vertical, rotate your image 90 degrees.
- Once uploaded, you are all set to purchase your custom wood jigsaw puzzle
Image tips & guidelines:
- Your image should be at least 1536x1024px. Ideally, it's closer to 2400x3000px.
- A good wooden jigsaw puzzle has a variety of colours and doesn't have too much of the same shade/texture. So, it's generally a good idea to avoid vast blue skies or anything too monochrome.
- Use an image with a clean, uncluttered background. An easy way to achieve this is to use the "Portrait" mode in your smartphone camera settings when taking the photo.
- The larger your image subject, the better. This is because small faces or features might get lost in the wiggly cut lines of the puzzle pieces, so a close-up shot is the way to go.